Advertisement

Main Ad

Septima Buccina: I Read This Ripperger Interview With Some Interest …

 


albeit, with a level of skepticism.

Why skepticism? Because the notion that demons must tell the truth to exorcists originates with Novus Ordo priests like this, to my knowledge.

To be clear, I don’t suggest any dishonesty by Ripperger. I think he believes that he has the power to compel demons to tell the truth.

But, I think he’s mistaken. I think, from what I’ve read, exorcists prior to Vatican II had no interest in conversing with demons, because back then the learned priests knew very well that even the dumbest demon has a perfect memory, perfect intellect, and can manipulate even exorcists like a child.

Especially prideful ones.

Nevertheless, someone sent me the link. I read it because I think Ripperger has some good insights on spirituality sometimes. But, my trust for anyone who calls BerGog “pope” is extremely limited. Still, I read with an open mind.

Until this point.

How stupid.

Neither the governments, the politicians, nor the demons riding them are “panicking” in any way, shape, or form. If I didn’t like Ripperger a little bit, I’d accuse him of lurking the Qanon message boards.

What a disappointing confirmation of bullshit. I’d much prefer some sort of validation of Novus Ordo consecrations and ordinations. But, no, this is what we get.

What nonsense.

Opus Dei strikes again.

@JonahofNinevah (November 22, 2021) 

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20211207024244/https://7thhorn.com/2021/11/22/i-read-this-ripperger-interview-with-some-interest/