Advertisement

Main Ad

62. Phoenix rising from the ashes








Shiva is the demon (or fallen angel) referred to as “The Destroyer.” He’s a member of Hindu’s Satanic trinity of false gods along with Brahma and Vishnu.

** Shiva's role is to destroy the universe in order to re-create it.**

Here’s Shiva again outside CERN. 



I think there are many more examples, but I’ll continue. I invite you to post any below.

What’s my point? Ok, let’s back up. 

There is an NWO motto so ubiquitous that everybody knows it now. “Out of chaos comes order.”

They demonstrate this through imagery and a “mascot.” You probably know this, though you may not know you know.

The Phoenix rising from the ashes. It’s literally everywhere. 

Same energy as Shiva.





It also appears as a double headed eagle. In occultism, all of them are symbology for Satan.


What’s my point? 

There is an enormous number of people running the world who hold a **religious belief** that they must destroy the world to “make it better.”

That’s what you’re seeing now. They’re doing it.

PS: Donald Trump invented a Scottish [Rite?] coat of arms and had it registered. 

Guess what has pride of place?

The double headed Phoenix of Lagash. 




Which is a big deal in Scottish Rite freemasonry.



Someone was kind enough to find my original tweet for me, since Twitter won’t let me search for them myself ...