Advertisement

Main Ad

Repenting of immoral consent



@JonahofNinevah - August 2021

I started warning last year that the incremental immoral consent they were requiring of us, while simultaneously making sure we have enough info to make us culpable for that consent, was going to change people.

Voting was a big one. Masking. Consenting to orders prohibiting communal worship. Allowing our elderly to die alone. Then the vaccine. The depravity for which they seek your consent incrementally increases.

We all know people who have changed after one or more of these.

The MAGAVaxx is the most dramatic yet.

When you knowingly and willfully commit grace evil, you literally kill your soul until you repent, and the Lord resurrects it. But, certain times in history, and/or certain sins offend God greatly and massively damage one’s soul, such that blindness ensues. The ability to feel shame for the sin, which is a grace, is often taken away. Repentance becomes much more unlikely afterwards.

Defensiveness, hostility, pride, and even rage can set in, not to mention the demonic.

People who commit evil try to recruit other people to commit it with them.

Anyway, I started probing about this after the election last year, and have continued watching and probing after each thing.


I’ve tried to be methodical and restrained along the way, because we’re talking about our loved ones.

But I think I do an injustice to the Truth by preserving myself from the inevitable backlash from what I’m about to say. So, I’m just going to say it.

I firmly believe that people who voted for Donald Trump need to repent of it. All the warning signs were there. I beat the absolute hell out of that drum and was abused daily for it. I wasn’t the only one. Though we were few, the facts were not. The blindness began with Trump.

I also think that people need to repent of not keeping holy the sabbath, regardless of what “Bishop Herod” said.

Last,

I think people who have taken one of Trump’s MAGAVaxxes desperately need to repent of it.

And, to be blunt, I think it’s in your best interest if they do.

Whomever doesn’t, absent signal graces, will continue to get worse.

I’m sorry. I know this won’t be popular, but I needed to say it.

Please don’t demand I explain the Trump thing in 180 characters. I’ve been doing it for years. If you want to argue, go somewhere else. If you want to learn, I’ve laid it all out.

Peace.


Want to repent of the MAGAvaxx?